INSTANT OPUNTIA GARDEN GIVEAWAY
Now that Bromeliaceae’s giveaway is coming to a close, the time has come for a contest of my own!
Here are the rules:
- You must be following cactguy - because this giveaway is a thanks to you, my followers, for all the love!
- I will ship anywhere in the continental United States - sorry, but I can’t ship anywhere else due to restrictions, quarantines, and cost.
- You will have until March 1st to enter - on March 2nd I’ll choose a random winner and convo with you about when to send out the plants.
- Make sure your ask box is open so I can let you know if you won - and so I can ask for your address!
- You can enter twice: once with a LIKE and once with a REBLOG.
Here’s what you’ll win:
- An assortment of at least five Opuntia cuttings or rooted pads, like the ones in the pictures, cleaned, named, and with details about the plants!
- I’ll also include some seed from plants in my garden.
- A vintage cactus or succulent print from Decorative Cacti: A Guide to Succulent House Plants!
- And an original print, sketch, or drawing by me!
Best of luck and many thanks to you all!
There are only TWO weeks left to register yourself for my giveaway. Don’t miss out!
7 MORE DAYS!! Opuntia, prints, seeds - they can all be yours!